16th Annual St. Patrick's Festival
1st Place $10,000
Shamrock Bowling Center
104 Bowling Lane
March 4, 11, 25, & April 1
Bowl anytime lanes are available from
11am until 8 pm
Entries close April 2, 2006 at 8 p.m.
Fee Per Person
Prize Fee - $17.00, Bowling Fee - $8.00
Expense - $5.00, Total = $30.00
1st Place $1,000
April 2 at 12 Noon
Sponsored by Pitts Car World
|BREAK THE BANK CONTEST|
|170 Average & Over||169 Average & Under|
Coca Cola Enterprises of Dublin
Pitts Car World of Dublin
"EARLY BIRD SPECIAL"
Bowl the first three weekends of the tournament and
$$$$$ "CASH-IN" $$$$$
First Three Weekends Only!
March 4-5, 11-12 & 18-19
Prize money awarded for the Double's Team with the highest series each
weekend they bowl in the tournament within 30 days of
completion of the tournament as follows:
|High Series Doubles
1st Weekend $500
2nd Weekend $500
3rd Weekend $500
Dublin-Laurens USBC Association
Past Winners of
1991 Randy Tanner / Lloyd Conant - 1389 Series
1992 Sandra Horton / Jimmy Horton - 1390 Series
1993 Andrew Harmon / James Demmons - 1510 Series
1994 Bill Hawkins / John Oualtrough - 1521 Series
1995 Hank Jackson / Robert Rooer - 1562 Series
1996 Don Mercer / Mike Daniels - 1668 Series
1997 Darrell Smith / Ray Peloguin - 1647 Series
1998 Margaret Thomas / Carroll Thomas - 1573 Series
1999 Jenny Peacock / Georgia Long - 1686 Series
2000 Darrell Jackson / Terry Perkins - 1576 Series
2001 Martin Jones / Louell McCollum - 1612 Series
2002 Ronnie Stokes / James Olive - 1576 Series
2003 Christina Wiley / Daryl Peake - 1530 Series
(Must Bowl Doubles to Enter)
Entry Fee: $10.00 per Event
(Prize Fund: $8.00, Expenses $2.00)
Optional: Scratch, Handicap or Both
Prize Ratio: One out of every 10 entries
Double Scores used for Singles Scores (if entered)
PLEASE BRING 2004/2005 YEARBOOK OR CURRENT AVG. AS OF FEB. 25, 2006.
1. This tournament is open to USBC members. Participants must show photo ID and current USBC card to participate or purchase a USBC. Associate membership for $19.00.
2. This tournament will be open to men and women. A team shall be two men, two women or a man and a woman.
3. Handicap shall be based on 80% of 210 for ABC members and 90% of 210 for WIBC members. Entrants will use their highest sanctioned league average based on a minimum 36 games for the 2004-2005 season. If no average last year, you may use highest sanctioned average as of February 25, 2006, 36 games or more. All others bowl scratch. Minimum average (for handicap) shall be women 130,men 140.
4. All bowlers are subject to re-rating in accordance with USBC rule 319. The tournament director reserves the right to re-rate any bowler whose entering average does not reflect the bowlers true capability.
5. Rule 319a(2): The 15 pin rule is waived. Bowlers who have previously participated in the St. Patrick's Doubles Tournament will be re-rated if their tournament average for 21 games is more than 20 pins.
6. Rule 319a(3): It shall be each bowler's responsibility to verify the accuracy of his or her average, whether originally submitted by the bowler, team captain, or others. Failure to use proper sanctioned league average shall disqualify score. All winners' sanctioned leagues averages must be certified by local association secretary. (Association Yearbook acceptable) within 7 days after qualifying scores are bowled.
7. Multiple participation is allowed in this tournament. You may place with the same partner only once.
8. Prize ratio - one out of every ten entries. Prize fund will be returned by 100%.
9. In case of a tie for FIRST PLACE, in any event, co-champions will be declared. When ties occur, the prize money will be combined and divided equally among the tied position winners.
10. ENTRIES CLOSE: 8 pm. April 2, 2006. One re-entry will be accepted until 8 p.m. on April 2, 2006.
11. Bowlers shall bowl three games on one pair of lanes, lane assignments made by tournament officials. Maximum 3 teams per pair of lanes. Maximum 3 consecutive times on same set of lanes; if no other bowlers are waiting.
12. All protest and errors should be reported to the tournament director within one hour after completing series.
13. Tournament games cannot be re-bowled, except as allowed by the tournament manager when scores are irretrievably lost in automatic scoring device.
14. The tournament director reserves the right to accept or reject any or all entries and rule on all questions or disputes and his decision will be final.
15. Bowlers entering tournament with 169 average or under are only eligible for the 169 or under Break the Bank.
Bowlers entering tournament with 170 average or above are only eligible for the 170 or above Break the Bank.
16. Bowlers will use their highest certified league average (rule 3).
17.Current or former PBA/PWBA members are ineligible for this tournament.
18. Tournament checks will be mailed within 45 days of the end of the tournament unless there is a challenge by tournament officials or participants, against the final results of the tournament. If there is a challenge to the final results, tournament checks will be mailed within 45 days of the resolution of such challenge.
19. Premature termination of the tournament brought about by war, national emergency or emergency cause relating to fire, national disaster, or any other reason beyond the control of Shamrock Bowling Center, shall require all advertised prize money be prorated in accordance with the number of entrants who have bowled, up until said premature termination.
20.Non-compliance with any one or more of the aforementioned rules, non-disclosure or misrepresentation to tournament officials, constitutes complete and final disqualification for that/those entries of the non-complying non-disclosing and/or misrepresenting parties.
21. Any challenge made by a participant against the tournament and/or tournament officials, that results in any kind of legal action, that participant hereby agrees that participant will pay all reasonable attorney fees incurred by the tournament official, should the tournament and/or tournament official prevail in the defense of said challenge.
22. Any expenses incurred by the tournament director, be they legal, investigative, or otherwise, that are incurred as a result of non-disclosure, misrepresentation and/or cheating by the participant, will be paid by said participant upon proof of such non-disclosure, misrepresentation and/or cheating.
23. A Social Security number must be provided by the bowler for all winnings over $600.00. Failure to provide a SSN, a 28% withholding tax will be withheld prior to issuance of prize money. This is an Internal Revenue Service requirement.
USBC SCRATCH STEPLADDER FINALS
1. The top 5 scratch series bowlers of each division will qualify.
2. Stepladder finals will be held on April 2, 2006 at 12 Noon with 5 bowling 4 to start, winner bowls 3 seed on down.
3. If one of the top 5 qualifying finalists fail to show up on April 2, 2006 by the 11:30 am deadline, then the next available in-house qualifier will be selected until 5 slots are filled.
4. The 5 qualifying finalists must check in with tournament director no later than 11:30 am on April 2, 2006. Bowlers who fail to show up will be disqualified from the stepladder finals. This rule will be strictly enforced.
5. The deadline for making the 5 qualifying finalists positions will be 8:00 pm on Saturday, April 1, 2006, with the option of 1 paid re-entry submitted prior to 8:00 pm.
STEPLADDER PRIZE FUND
Winner of the Women stepladder finals will be guaranteed $1,000; second place $500; third place $250; fourth place $150; and fifth place $100.
Winner of the Men stepladder finals will be guaranteed $1,000; second place $500; third place $250; fourth place $150; and fifth place $100.
BREAK THE BANK : All bowlers agree to the terms and conditions established by the tournament sponsors for both Break the Banks Contests.
Cafe will be
open during tournament. No food or drink will be brought into the Center.
Saturdays 11:00 am until 10:00 pm - Sundays 12:00 noon until 8:00 pm.
PAUL'S TIRE & AUTO CENTER
SPECIALIZING IN ALIGNMENT * BRAKES * AIR CONDITIONING
228 INDUSTRIAL BOULEVARD
DUNLOP - BRIDGESTONE - MICHELIN - COOPER
PAUL JOHNSON, OWNER
The Tournament Source
| Centers and Leagues | International Bowling | Collegiate Bowling | Youth Bowling |
| Bowling Instruction | Pro Shops and Supplies | Bowling Software | Personal Home Pages |
| Bowling Links | Other Links | Home Page | Add URL |